Our company, which is in contact with every location in the world where nuts are grown, mainly serves in walnut, pistachio, hazelnut.
Our company, which aims to keep the service quality at the highest level, has a structure that constantly renews and develops itself with its staff specialized in international foreign trade standards. In our fields of activity; We serve with the principles of efficiency, growth and sustainable value creation.
We aim to be a reliable partner with our customers for every product in our portfolio.
We are more than a supplier. We aim to be with you in making the right choices for your business when purchasing nuts and dried fruits, and we aim to grow together with our customers in the increasing competitive conditions of the globalizing world.
MEDA is a family owned business, founded in 1982 by Mr. MEHMET DAMAR. In the beginning, MEDA was collecting walnuts from local farmers in Çağlayancerit,KAHRAMANMARAŞ and serving to local market.
MEDA started its first activity in Import from Ukraine. Nowadays, MEDA imports from USA,Chile,China and Ukraine over 200 container during the year.
Our founder Mr.MEHMET DAMAR passed away at the age of 48
MEDA has started to serve in its new factory.In the beginning it was serving to only local market, Nowadays, MEDA export %40 of its production over 20 countries.
Especially, hand cracking walnut operations turned into MEDA one of the prefable brand in the world.
Latest technology has been integrated to MEDA's production in order to keep the service quality at the highest level, has a structure that constantly renews and develops itself with its staff specialized in international foreign trade standards.
Our company, which aims to keep the service quality at the highest level, has a structure that constantly renews and develops itself with its staff specialized in international foreign trade standards.
- To analyze all the needs and demands of our customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- To take all necessary measures to prevent repetition of the same kind of errors and defects by recording all requests and expectations submitted to us.
- Improving the knowledge and skills of all our staff through trainings and encouraging them to work in a team to ensure total quality.
- Spreading the awareness of MEDA in the World.
- To be more competitive in the market
- Establish long-term relationships with a willing partner